Thought I would play around with more glitter today - I've been feeling glitter lately as I'm going to Vegas in May and excited to go all out glam and glitz while I'm there!
What you will need to achieve this eye look:
A purple/pink glitter of your choice (unfortunately the one I used is discontinued)
Sketch by MAC (dark purple)
Beautiful Iris by MAC (lavender with an iridescent sheen)
1. Apply Glitter Glue onto the center of the lid. Then pick up your glitter on a flat synthetic brush and press it onto the lid where you applied the glue.
2. Apply Sketch onto the inner and outer corners of the lid.
3. Blend out Sketch and soften the colour into the crease connecting the two over the glitter.
4. Apply Beautiful Irish onto the tear duct blending up along the crease.
5. From the Naked Basics Palette apply Naked 2 (soft grey) into the crease softening Sketch and helping to blend out the look further. Also apply W.O.S as a brow highlight.
6. Apply liquid liner and lashes!
7. Mirror the top lid by applying sketch along the lower lash line only on the outer and inner edges.
8. Pick up a bit of Glitter Glue and glitter and press a few sparkles onto the center of the lower lash line. I then finished this look with a bit of white liner along my water line!
Give this look a try! It's a lot easier than it looks :) Here is a peak at the finished look...
As always, feel free to contact me with any questions or to inquire about booking me for your next event, guest blogging services or product reviews!