Today's step by step is going to be on this eye look...
Instead of doing my go-to liquid liner I applied a pencil liner and smudged it along the lash line for a more naturally full lash look.
You will need...
- blending brush
- smudge brush
- flat eye shadow brush
- stiff flat liner brush
- pair of lashes
- lash glue
- pink/gold shadow
- cranberry shadow
- dark purple shadow
- brow highlight
- brown soft pencil liner
Follow along with my step by step instructions!
1. Apply a pink/gold shadow all over the lid. I used a Make Up For Ever pigment.
2. Apply a cranberry shadow into the crease blending along into the inner corner.
3. Apply the dark purple just in the outer corner keeping it concentrated to the very outer crease.
4. Apply a brown soft pencil - I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil Liner. Make sure to lift your lid and apply this deep into the root of the lashes.
5. Take a stiff liner brush and blend the liner out smudging slightly and dragging out into a slight wing.
6. Apply false lashes!
7. Apply a highlight into the inner tear duct and on the brow bone!
Here is a peak at the entire look...
Hope you guys enjoyed and as always feel free to contact me regarding any questions you may have about this post, booking me for your next event or inquirying about free-lance blogging/product reviews!