I posted this look on my instagram yesterday and decided to share the eye look in a step by step tutorial! Check it out...
1. Apply a gold shadow all over the lid. I used the gold from a NARS eyeshadow duo called Mediteranee. Colour on the left:
2. Apply Folie by MAC in the crease. Or any bricky brown shadow.
3. Apply a gold brow highlight, I used the Mary-Lou Manizer by The Balm Cosmetics. This is a face illuminator but works great to highlight the brow bone as well!
4. Take a fluffier blending brush and sweep Cafe Au Lait by Laura Mercier through the crease, blending and softening everything.
5. Apply the same product you used to highlight your brow bone into the inner corner, close to the tear-duct and also just outside it.
6. Apply your liquid liner.
7. Apply mascara or false lashes.
8. Apply white eyeliner along the lower waterline. Be sure not to touch the root of the lash too much as that can look a little messy.
There you have it! A beautiful bronzy gold, natural look - great for any occasion!
Finish off the look with a soft coral pink lip, be sure to bronze and luminate your complexion as well! Check out my post from yesterday on what I used to create this glowing complexion...
As always, feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this post or any others! Or to book me for your next event, inquire about free lance blogging or product reviews!