This look is the definition of pretty and feminine. Using soft rosy pinks, plums and a sparkle pigment - it's perfect for a special event or evening look!
1. Apply a pink matte shadow all over the lid. I used a blush by Make Up For Ever that unfortunately is discontinued but just use something similar!
2. Next, I applied Cranberry by MAC into the crease. Softening the lid colour and blending out.
3. Next I applied by MAC into the outer crease with my focus on the outer edge.
4. Apply a white eye liner along your water line - avoiding your lashes.
5. Take by MAC used in the outer crease and smudge it along the lower lash line, blending down and out.
6. Apply a white/gold sparkle into the inner teat duct and blending down a bit onto the lower lash line.
7. Apply liquid liner.
8. Apply mascara on your upper and lower lashes and false lashes if you wish!
There you have it, a pretty in pink look with a touch of glitter!
I decided to go with a really soft lip - I used Spice (MAC) to line and Coral Bliss (MAC) lipstick then topped it off with Spring Break lipgloss (NARS)!
Had so much fun creating this look! As always feel free to contact me with any questions about this post or any other as well as to inquire about booking me for your next event!