Here is another step by step for you! This is one of my fav looks :) If your interested in looking through other step by step looks I've created head to the search engine and type in step by step. Golden, pink and cranberry hues on the eyes - complementing a cranberry/sangria blush, golden highlight and soft pink lips! Here is the look:
Here are the steps to recreate this look yourself!
1. As always, start with a clean primed eye lid!
2. Apply a gold/pink pigment all over the lid. I used one from Makeup For Ever, Pink Gold 916.
3. Apply a cranberry eyeshadow in the outer crease. I used "cranberry" by MAC.
4. Apply the cranberry shade in the inner corner and inner crease blending into the upper crease to meet the colour in the outer corner.
5. Apply a brow highlight, I used just a matte cream colour as the other two lid colours I used were a shimmer finish I don't want my whole eye to look shimmery.
6. Apply the same gold/pink pigment along the lower lash line just in the centre, mirroring the upper lid.
7. Apply the cranberry shade along the lower lash line just in the inner and outer corners, mirroring the upper lid.
8. Apply lashes and liquid liner and you're set!
Try this pretty fall eye look out this week and let me know how it goes!