I just placed an order from BH Cosmetics and I decided to have some fun with the colourful palette! My recent order included:
- 88 Color Palette Matte Shadow
- 10 Color Palette Camouflage Concealer
- 24 Piece Synthetic Brush Set
- Pro Artist Brush Belt
(photo from my instagram: makeupbybrit)
Considering the affordable price point, I have to say I'm really happy with the pigment and quality of items purchased!
Here is the step by step look:
1. Prime the eye lid with a colour correcting primer.
2. Colour over the eyelid and around the tear duct with a white eye liner. This will help the bright colours pop!
3. Apply a light yellow all around the tear duct heading up towards the brow.
4. Apply a couple shades of orange blending the lighter into the dark shades.
5. Apply a bright red into the outer corner.
6. Apply a deep purple into the crease blending the colours together as you go.
7. Apply a bright blue blending into a dark green along the lower lash line.
8. Apply a lighter green just before your back to the light yellow originally applied around the tear duct.
Apply liquid liner and lashes and ta-dah! A beautiful multi-coloured rainbow eye :)
Here is a closer look at the finished product:
Here is a closer look at the BH Cosmetics 88 Colour Palette Matte Shadow:
I had so much fun creating this look. I'm excited to do more colourful looks with this palette :) As always, feel free to contact me regarding booking an appointment or just a general question! Have a fabulous day!