I know I did a post a while ago about brows, either way time for an update! I have been getting some comments and messages asking me about brow application as well as the products I use. Here is how I do my brows step by step...
1. Start with a clean hydrated brow area. Hydration? You may be asking yourself. The brow area can tend to get quiet dry as it can be forgotten about. Also, if you tend to have a dry scalp it would be normal to have some dryness throughout the brow. Be sure to exfoliate your brow area when exfoliating your face!
2. Using an angled brow brush (stiff and thicker then a liquid liner angled brush) draw a line defining the lower line of the first half of the brow.
3. Draw a line defining the top first half of the brow. Then buff the two lines into the middle. Normally, brows are thickest through the middle where the hair gathers. As that area is already saturated with hair and darkness we don't want to deposit any powder directly on that area, just blending the two edges together will give just the right amount of colour.
4. Draw a line creating your arch and tail of the brow (second half of the brow).
5. Draw a line defining the under lower arch of the brown and tail.
6. Fill in the space by buffing the lines together and only picking up more product if needed.
7. I then mix a concealer and a cream highlighter together and outline my brow. I mix these to products because I find a concealer can look TOO defined and obvious and a highlighter wouldn't give enough definition. Mixing the two will give you the best of both worlds, defining and highlighting the brow.
Finally, set around the brow using a translucent setting powder and apply the rest of your eye makeup!
Products I use:
Hope that helped you guys out! Feel free to contact me for any questions you may have or to book me for your next event!