With wedding season swinging into full gear I thought I'd do a wedding inspired look today. This look is great for any occasion but it is especially girlie and elegant and perfect for a bridesmaid or even a bride!
1. Apply a rose pink matte shadow all over the primed lid. Here I used Makeup For Ever Eye Shadow in "Cotton Candy" #88.
2. Apply a light brown matte shadow into the crease and blend. Here I used Laura Mercier Eye Colour in "Cafe Au Lait."
3. Apply a matte brow highlight onto the brow bone just under the eyebrow and blend out. Here I used Laura Mercier Eye Shadow in "Vanilla Nuts."
4. Take some Glitter Glue and apply a little bit of loose sparkles to the centre of the lid. (This glitter I used is unfortunately discontinued but easy to find one like it - it's white with pink and gold).
5. Blend out the edges of the glitter with a pinky gold shadow to match. This will help the glitter look faded into the pink. I used "Scratch" by Urban Decay which is a Rose Gold Shimmer.
6. Apply liquid liner and lashes and then apply a white eye liner to the water line. I used Le Crayon Khol by Lancome in "Blanc" - any white liner will do. Be sure not to smudge this into the lash line as that can look messy, especially for the effect we're going for (clean and crisp).
7. Take a sharp flat liner brush and apply a dark brown shadow just below the lash line. Approach the application from underneath the lower lash eyelashes. This will help the eye's appear very large. Filling in the water line with white and creating a new lash line just below your natural line will make the eyes appear wider.
8. Apply mascara to the lower lashes.
Ta-dah! Pair with a peachy pink lip stick and there you have it, fresh faced, girlie and glowing!
Hope that helps some of you out and have an amazing rest of your week!