This is part two of the series of posts I will be doing on looks to flatter certain eye colours. Please refer to my previous post Eye Colour Part I: Hazel Eyes to see the colour wheel and general rules of complimenting shades. I absolutely love using cranberry and burgundy shades with blue eyes, it truly makes them pop. Pinks, golds and browns are also flattering. For this look I used a loose pigment powder from Make Up For Ever, it's pink with a beautiful gold sheen.
Then I used a shade called Cranberry by MAC...
Here is the look in a step-by-step how to picture:
1. Apply an eyeshadow primer all over the lid from lash line to brow bone.
2. Apply a gold/pink shade to the center of the eye-lid (the high point of the ball).
3/4. Apply a cranberry shade (you can also use brown) onto the outer corners as well as the inner corner.
5. Blend out all edges softly with a blending brush.
6. Apply a brown highlight.
7. Apply the cranberry shade all along the lower lash line.
8. Apply the gold/pink shade in the tear duct, blending into the cranberry shade.
9. Apply liquid liner and lashes and ta-dah! Beautiful pretty blues :)
Hope you guys enjoy! Any questions or inquiries always feel free to comment below or message me privately here!