So excited to get this giveaway contest started! I thought I would include some of my staple products that I can't live without, as well as some fun spring essentials. Here it is! (minus the personalized iphone case I will also be including!)...
Pretty great eh? Here's how to qualify:
2. Share three post from my Facebook page (these posts must be either makeup looks I've done or a post with a direct link to my blog). Posts that do not qualify include posts I do about fashion looks or home decore. Sharing this giveaway post is a great way to start!
3. Share three posts from my Pinterest board called "My Creations."
4. Re-tweet three of my tweets.
5. Like three pictures from my Instagram feed.
- I will take into consideration people who aren't members of all of these social media outlets, just share posts from outlets you have accounts with!
- These three posts from each outlet can be done throughout the span of the contest, they don't have to be shared all within one day
Once you complete those steps you are qualified! Feel free to tweet me, or message me on any form of social networking site to let me know you have completed the qualification steps. Once the giveaway is over I will assign a number to each of your names, enter the data into random.org on their True Random Number Generator to ensure a fair and random draw.
This giveaway will be running from today, Wednesday March 27th, 2013 to Saturday April 27th, 2013!
Let's take a closer look...
1. Sheer light-weight beige scarf with coral accents, a value of $16.99 from Target. I love a sheer scarf for spring, perfect way to accessorize an outfit without being to warm. This scarf is large enough that it could also double as a beach wrap in the summer!
2. Sephora False Lashes in Celebrity with a value of $12.00. These are my favourite lashes from the Sephora collection. They give a nice amount of volume and length for everyday wear or a night out! I've worn them in a few of the looks I've posted previously :)
3. Cake Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream with a value of $18.00. With the changing of seasons our skin tends to get very dry. With this luscious, vitamin rich formula... dry hands be gone! Another great quality about this hand cream is it's lightweight, non-greasy, fast absorbing finish. Great for someone busy and on the go!
4. My ALL-TIME FAVOURITE LIQUID LINER! This is the liner I've been using for ages, it's from Maybelline called Line Stiletto. It's what I use on all my looks I've posted. I get it in blackest-black and depending on when you buy it (shoppers always has different sales going on) it's value is about $10.99.
5. Blinc mascara can be found at Sephora, this particular one is the beauty-to-go size (4g). Which is exactly half the amount of the full size. This is valued at about $15.00. "Blinc mascara forms tiny water-resistant "tubes" around lashes that cannot run smudge, clump or flake and slide off with a combination of water and gentle pressure" - a unique twist on mascara!
6. Essie Nail Lacquer in "bond with whomever" - a pastel purple lilacy shade which makes for a beautiful spring nail colour! I purchased this product for $8.99 at Target but you can also find Essie at Shoppers Drug Mart, Trade Secrets etc.
7. Three mini Bath and Body Works candles in fresh spring scents, Pineapple Orchid, Cherry Blossom and Garden Freesia. I am in love with candles and especially these three scents for spring! Value of $10.00.
8. Pinks are so in for this spring especially when it comes to make-up! Create a springy pink fresh eye look with this amazing palette from Lancome! It's their Color Design Palette in Rose Coquette 203 valued at $54.00.
9. A 5ml sample size bottle of Couture La La from Juicy Couture valued at $15.99. This is such a pretty scent for spring...
Couture La La blends bright sparkling mandarin with bold white florals for a fragrance experience that captures the essence of femininity and daring allure of the unexpected.
10. TRESemme Volumizing Dry Shampoo. I am a dry shampoo freak, can't get enough! I'm always trying different kinds and seeing what else is out there. This is a travel size of 56g valued at around $3.99. Also great for a rainy spring day when your hair is feeling lifeless, give it some volume with this product!
Lastly, I'm also including a personalized iPhone case! The winner of the giveaway can let me know whether they would prefer a 4/4S case or a 5 :) Value of $20.00. If you love this case and want one for yourself let me know, I'm selling them for $20.00 :)
Bringing the total value of this giveaway to $185.95!!! Good luck to everyone, I wish you all could win!