I am so excited to release my new blog colour scheme! I wanted to lighten things up a bit and give you guys a new pretty place to come and look at my portfolio, tutorials, product reviews, step by step looks and more :) I hope you like it!
I would like to thank my good friend Edmond Huszar/Overwerk for always creating amazing new looks for my blog. If you have been following me for a while you have probably seen a few different looks and he as created ALL of them! He is so talented, and an amazing artist and musician - check out his work through the links above!
With that being said I also wanted to post a new step by step tutorial with the release of the new blog look. This is the eye look that I am wearing in my new pictures found under the Brittany section as well as all my new display pictures for Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter!
Here is the look...
Here is the steps on how to create this eye look yourself!
1. Start with a clean freshly primed eye lid.
2. Apply a pink-gold shadow into the inner corner of the eye blending down around the tear duct. I used a Make Up For Ever Star Powder.
3. Then apply African Violet by Laura Mercier (gold-purple hue) all over the lid avoiding the pink-gold and just softly blending into it.
4. Apply a brow highlight of your choice, I used something with a pink iridescence which happens to be discontinued :(
5. Apply Blackberry and Sketch by MAC into the outer corner.
6. Deepen the very center of the crease with a matte black shadow, I used Carbon by MAC. Use a smaller brush to make sure you are just applying product to the very center of the crease.
7. Apply liquid liner and false lashes!
8. Apply Eye Bright by Benefit along the lower water line and smudge into the lashes.
There you have it! Super easy and very pretty :)
Hope you guys enjoyed that post as well as the new blog look! I would love to hear your feed back in the comments below or as always, feel free to contact me to book me for your next event or to simply ask a question!