Recently I've been playing around with older products that I have laying around that I haven't used in a while. I came across this limited Urban Decay palette and decided to create an eye look for you guys with it! They are common colours that I know you can find (or something close!) in your makeup bag. Here is the palette...
Here is the eye look with step by step instructions...
1. Apply a light silvery/gold onto the center of the eye lid.
2. Apply a dark brown/bronze into the outer crease.
3. Apply a medium brown/bronze into the inner corner/crease and blend across the crease.
4. Apply a matte cream coloured brow highlight (I chose a matte finish because it can be too much when the whole eye is a satin/frost finish from top to bottom).
5. Apply your liquid liner across the lid in the thickness of your choosing.
6. Add an angled tail extending out from the lower lash line.
7. Connect the tip of the liner to the top of the line on the lid and then fill in the gap.
8. Apply mascara and false lashes!
There you have it, a pretty simple yet pretty bronzy eye look. Great for everyday or a night out - so versatile!
Here is a closer look...
Hope you guys enjoyed this step by step tutorial! For more like this head to my search engine and type in "step by step." Have a fabulous day!! oXo