Dewy cheeks and a high shine cheek bone is such a hot look right now. Mix that with an amazing bronzer and blush and you have the perfect summer look. I came across the BEST trio that combines an amazing blush/bronzer and highlight - it is everything you need to create the look.
The NARS trio includes:
Orgasm Blush: sheer, warm pink with a golden shimmer
Albatross: luminous glow
Laguna Bronzer: bronzed brown with a golden shimmer
The products in this trio all include a golden shimmery undertone which really brings the look together when your done. My suggested application is...
1. Use a lightweight foundation or a tinted moisturizer (way better for summer then a full coverage)
2. Apply an all over matte bronzer or powder
3. Apply the Orgasm blush on the apples of your cheeks. Layer more heavily for a "been in the sun all day" look.
4. With a smaller brush or finger tips, apply the Albatross on the high points of your face or any part of your body for that matter i.e top of cheekbones, down the bridge of your nose, on your brow bone, along your collar bones, down the front of your shin etc etc.
5. Lastly with a big bronzer brush dust Laguna along your cheeks, temples, near your hairline, chin and on your chest and neck.
Your end result will look something like this...
Love it and need the look? Come visit me at Sephora!