Loving the peek-a-boo bra trend right now. So many ways to do it but what I want to talk about is doing it with class! I think this look can be super chic and sexy but also sophisticated if done right.
Things to remember...
1. The bra you choose to show off should be classy/timeless/elegant rather then slutty/cheap. Pick bras with beautiful intricate detailing, a bra you don't want to cover up with a t-shirt! Stick to feminine detailing and colours rather then bright over the top styles.
2. When showing off the bra try a sheer blouse, a tailored jacket or an oversized tank. Pairing a professional look with something sexy is key. **if you do an oversized tank choose a tank with a very soft fabric, something that looks and feels expensive not just a plain cotton**
3. If showing off the bra is a little too much for you shop around for a super sexy feminine camisole or a lacy little tank.
4. Keep the rest of your outfit semi-conservitaive.
5. Make-up should be soft yet sexy, try a really smudgy smouldering smokey eye and a nude lip
These are some bras I am loving and would be great choices to show off...
Here are some looks to inspire...